Toronto SMTA chapter meeting focuses on electronics ruggedization
Stephen LawElectronics Production / Materials Contract Manufacturing Supply Chain
The SMTA Toronto Chapter is hosting a seminar that will focus on the ruggedization of electronic devices.
With the growth and diversification of work within North America and globally, there has been an increase in ruggedization for both commercial and military grade products. The meeting is designed to provide an overview by international speakers and organizations that specialize on ruggedization, as well as mitigation.
This workshop will have subject matter experts from MG Chemicals, Momentive Performance Materials as well leaders from 3M to share their information on this topic.
The event will be held between 1:00pm – 5:00pm on September 15th at the Monte Carlo Inns in downtown Markham ON.
Guest speakers include:
* Michel Hachey: Michel Hachey is the Chief Technical Communicator, scientific officer, and regulatory specialist at MG Chemicals.
* Clarissa Miller: Senior Global Program Manager, Electronic & RTV Materials for Momentive Performance Materials
* Weixing Hou: Ph.D., Senior Application Development Specialist EMSD and DMSD Divisions for 3M Canada.
There will be nominal costs as noted below with discounts for SMTA members. Space is limited for this event and will be on a first come first basis.
* Industry / SMTA Discount – $40 / $20 CDN
* Student / SMTA Discount – $20 / $10 CDN
To register or for more information, please visit
Print this page