Automotive mini circuit breaker with added safety feature
E-T-A Circuit Breakers Ltd. has introduced a new 'type 2' version of their automotive mini circuit breaker with added safety benefits.
The new 1620 and 1626 breakers feature a modified reset to SAE J553, which means the contacts stay in the open position until the load voltage is removed. The reset process begins only after the voltage is removed. This feature ensures the breaker won’t automatically reset to cause more damage.
Major features and benefits of the 1620/1626 are:
- – no spare fuses need as it is resettable
- – colour coded to identify existing ratings
- – interchangeable with blade fuses
- – small size (13.3 mm wide) fits into mini fuse blocks
- – reliable E-T-A performance in all vehicles