Fluke Electronics kicks off thermal imaging seminar series
Fluke Corporation - a provider of test and measurement technology - announced it is kicking-off a seminar series designed to "help contractors, building inspectors and energy auditors gain a basic understanding of thermal imaging."
The training seminars will help and include:
– How to troubleshoot faster and avoid downtime using thermal imaging technology
– Assistance in selecting Fluke thermal imagers
– Infrared techniques for moisture detection, insulation problems, under floor heating and excessive air leakage
– Thermal imagine Standards and Business ROI
Fluke Electronics Canada has partnered with Snell Group to offer the seminar across Canada, the locations are as follows:
– September 22, Calgary Alberta
– September 23, Vancouver BC
– October 5, Moncton NB
– October 6, Ottawa ON
– October 7, Toronto ON
To register and to obtain venue information visit www.flukecanada.ca/thermalbasics.
FLUKE ELECTRONICS CANADA