Arduino expert, author and element14 Community thought leader Jeremy Blum has written a new book, Exploring Arduino: Tools and Techniques for Engineering Wizardry. The work uses the popular Arduino microcontroller platform as a tool to teach about computer science, electrical engineering and human-computer interaction.
It also shares best practices in programming and design that readers can apply to any project, as well as code snippets and schematics that will serve as useful references for future projects, even after mastering all the topics in the book.
“Jeremy’s insight has been incredibly helpful to our element14 Community, and we are pleased to see him expand his influence by publishing this work,” says global head of community Dianne Kibbey. “We’re also happy to provide our Community members with the opportunity to win a signed copy!”
Exploring Arduino features:
* Projects that utilize different capabilities of the Arduino, while interfacing with external hardware
* Chapters that build upon each other, tying in concepts from previous chapters to illustrate new ones
* Arduino aspects that are accompanied by video tutorials and other multimedia content
* Electrical engineering and programming concepts, interfacing with the world through analog and digital sensors, communicating with a computer and other devices, and internet connectivity
* How to combine smaller topics into more complex projects
* Downloadable materials and source code for everything covered in the book