Bittele Electronics Inc., a Toronto-based firm specializing in prototype and low volume printed circuit board assembly, has completed the construction of a new pcb assembly production line for prototype and low volume assembly.
“This new production line allows Bittele to serve its customers with flexibility, no matter what the order size,” says Ben Peng Yang, general manager, Bittele Electronics.
The fully automated pcb assembly line features state-of-the-art technology, improves efficiency, cost savings and convenience to customers throughout the world. Among its benefits includes:
• 100% machine placement of pcb board parts, even for single-piece orders.
• Automated assembly procedures, including pcb loading, paste printing, parts placement/installation, reflow process and AOI (Automatic Optic Inspection) inspection.
• A 10-zone reflow oven that ensures lead-free processing has the same quality as mass-produced processing.
• High quality solder paste, which is ideal for fine pitch assembly.
• An SMT machine that does not require extra parts to adapt to the feeder, which saves money.