Designed to be long-lasting and easy to use, the Fluke 323, 324 and 325 clamps meters are ideal for rugged, all-purpose use in residential, commercial, HVAC/R and light industrial electrical applications.
The Fluke 320 Series features:
· Slim, ergonomic design for comfortable all-day use
· Large, easy-to-read display
· CAT III 600 V/CAT IV 300 V safety ratings
· True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurement of non-linear signals
· DC current, frequency and resistance up to 40 kilohms for motor testing
The 324 and 325 models offer a backlighted display for easy viewing in any setting, contact temperature readings from 10 to 400 degrees C (14 to 752 degrees F) and capacitance measurements from 100 to 1000 microfarad. The 325 model also offers dc current measurements up to 400 A, frequency measurements from 5 to 500 Hz, and Min/Max function.