Fluke Networks announced today announced the TS52 PRO LCD Test Set with a first of its class rugged exterior. With DropSafe reliability of twenty feet and RainSafe protection for use in severe weather, this new LCD Test Set is designed to handle the roughest conditions, meaning more time spent providing customer service and less time out in the field replacing damaged tools.
The new TS52 PRO LCD Test Set has easy to read indicator icons (real time voltage and current) that display on a crystal-clear back lit LCD user interface. This enables technicians to increase productivity by quickly and accurately resolving issues to complete more jobs per day allowing service providers to deliver better customer satisfaction.
The backlit LCD user interface and phosphorescent keypad allow technicians to utilize the TS52 PRO in the darkest of environments, while the DataSafe Pro functionality ensures the security of data via high-impedance monitoring, data lockout and data override functions. The superior LCD display also shows real time voltage and Caller ID, letting technicians quickly and easily verify that service to the line is functional.
– Display – Back lit LCD and glow-in-the-dark keypad enables technicians to work in even the darkest of environments
– Test Functions
– Data indication – warns when data is present, keeping the data services up and running
– Voltage indication – troubleshooting feature to quickly identify potential line problems
– Current (mA) indication – verifies sufficient line current for services
– Caller-ID – verifies service is functional
– DTMF Digit Grabbing – enables fast isolation of faulty customer premise equipment
– DataSafe Pro – Superior high-impedance monitoring, lockout and override, making you completely safe in any mode
– DSL/POTS Filtering Technology – allows technicians to clip on a live DSL line to test POTS service without downing or disrupting data service
– RainSafe – Enhanced weatherproof/waterproof case design for use in rainy and damp conditions
– DropSafe – Passes 20 foot drop test
– 2-Way hands-free speakerphone – enables true hands-free conversation so technicians can continue with installs and repairs